The Edge hosts a range of groups and workshops on a daily basis, focusing on a number of activities. There's something for everyone, we invite you to come along and join the fun!!
Click on this link for a general description of the events and activities The Edge.
Click on this link to view current and upcoming Groups and Workshops at The Edge.
Regular Free Groups and Workshops - no need to pre-book - just drop in
- The Edge Recovery Support Group - Monday 12:00 - 13:00, Friday 19:00 - 20:45. Anybody in recovery from addiction or worried about substance misuse is welcome.
- Recovery Writing - every Tuesday 13:00 - 14:30
- Woolly Wonders - Knit and crochet group, every Wednesday 10:00 - 12:00
- Art Workshop - every Thursday 13:00 - 15:00
- Tai Chi - Every Friday 13:00 - 14:00
- Mindfulness & Meditation - every Friday 14:15 - 15:15
- Several 12-step fellowship meetings held weekly - please see current and upcoming groups & Workshops timetable
- All Edge Café workshops are free of charge